View, create, and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents from nearly anywhere on your Windows devices. Primopdf 3.1. Open a new document and start typing. In Microsoft Office Word 2010, 2013 or 2016, click File, and then click New. In Microsoft Office Word 2007, click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click New. Word for Windows 10 Mobile View, edit, and create beautiful documents on the go. Read comfortably on your device. Mobile view adapts a document to your mobile screen—no more pinching and zooming! Dictate directly to your mobile device as speech recognition translates your voice to text.
The trusted Word app lets you create, edit, view, and share your files with others quickly and easily. It also lets you view and edit Office docs attached to emails. With Word, your Office moves with you.
Microsoft Word Mobile is the best app for reviewing, editing, and creating documents on Windows phones and tablets (with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller). *** To create and edit documents on desktops, laptops, large tablets, and with Continuum* for phones, an Office 365 subscription is required. For more information, see requirements that follow. *** READ COMFORTABLY • A new reading view makes it easier to read long documents on phones and tablets. • Tap small pictures or tables to see every detail in a full-screen view.
• Bring insights from the web right into your Word docs with Smart Lookup. REVIEW AND EDIT WHILE YOU'RE ON THE GO • Get to your files from anywhere, thanks to integration with OneDrive, SharePoint, and Dropbox. • Respond to comments and make quick changes with the touch of your finger. • Don't worry about saving. When you edit on your tablet or phone, Word saves your work so you don't have to.
• Share your documents with a few taps, and invite others to review them. • Work as a team and edit documents with others at the same time. • Find the right command fast. Tell Me takes you to the feature you need. CREATE WITH CONFIDENCE • Use your phone as a PC to write and review documents on a large screen. • Jump-start your projects with beautifully designed modern templates. • Use familiar, rich formatting and layout options to express your ideas.
• Document format and layout stay pristine and look great—no matter what device you use. REQUIREMENTS This version of Word is built for phones and tablets (with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller). On those devices, you can view, create, and edit Word documents for free. You need a qualifying Office 365 subscription to use advanced features. Learn more at www.office.com/information.
On larger tablets, laptops, and desktops, you can view documents for free. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create and edit documents. Office 365 also includes the latest desktop versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook—recommended for use on desktops and laptops. You can sign up for Office 365 within the app, and get one month free if you sign up for the first time. * Continuum for phones is only available on select Windows 10 premium phones. A Continuum-compatible accessory is required, along with an external monitor that supports HDMI input. Features • Designed for phones and tablets: To edit documents on desktops, laptops, and large tablets, an eligible Office 365 subscription is required.
• Create with confidence: Use familiar, rich formatting and layout options to express your ideas. • Read comfortably: A new reading view makes it easier to read long documents on phones and tablets. • Get a new perspective: Bring insights from the web right into your Word docs, with Smart Lookup. • Work as a team: Edit documents with others at the same time. • Look good on any device: Document format and layout stay pristine and look great—no matter what device you use. • Pick up where you left off: Word remembers where you were, even when you switch between devices. • Use modern templates: Jump-start your projects with beautifully designed templates.
• Don't worry about saving: When you edit on your tablet or phone, Word saves your work so you don't have to. • Find the right command fast: Type just a word, and Tell Me takes you to the feature you need. • Use your phone as a PC: Write and review documents using keyboard, mouse, and large screen.