2018.07.12 - (this is an optional client update for 220.127.116.11) [PANORAMA] – HUD — Added a red glow behind the progress bar and health numbers when health is critical. — Fixed armor progress bar to no longer flash when you lose health. — Health over three digits will now scale down to fit appropriately and no longer clip. — Sharpened the transition times in the weapon selection HUD to reduce delay in displaying player’s equipment. — Fixed grenades not disappearing from weapon selection immediately after throwing them.
Free and full of zombies Counter Strike. Counter Strike Online. Latest version. If you have ever played the original Counter Strike 1.6, you'll enjoy this version. Download Counter Strike Xtreme for Windows now from Softonic: 100% safe and virus free. More than 3303 downloads this month. Download Counter Strike Xtreme latest version.
— Improved the dropped bomb and planted bomb rings on the radar. — Fixed the kill panel string when a player is killed by fire. — Fixed overhead money on players showing a comma. – Matchmaking — Wingman can now be remembered as the last played game mode for the next time a user plays online.
— Fixed the accept match popup to not close if a player hits the escape key. — Fixed auto team select for players that are not yet on a team. — Fixed the beginning of match to correctly distinguish between “waiting for players” and “warmup” state in Wingman. — Fixed rank and skill group data appearing on community servers.
— End of match will now share mouse rather than capture all mouse input, which fixes mouse key bindings when match ends. – Spectating — Fixed not being able to toggle the spectator player panel’s visibility by pressing the key bound to “drop” (G by default).
— Fixed a case where kills reported in the spectator panels could be wrong. — Fixed alignment of player names containing Unicode characters in the spectator screen. [MISC] – Fixed text wrapping and some text getting truncated when running in Thai language.
– Fixed an invisible inventory search box sometimes stealing input focus. – Fixed a frequent game crash in the buy menu. – Various other stability fixes. 2018.07.11 - [ PANORAMA ] – Users on Linux and OSX can now also opt in to Panorama UI by adding “-panorama” to their launch options. – Adding broadcast stream panel for CS:GO Minors and Majors in the main menu.
– Adding link to Steam Market for items in containers. – Added ability to use gift packages. – End of match scoreboard now reveals other players’ skill groups. – End of match scoreboard now has Wingman skill group models in personal skill group display – Dead players are more distinct from living ones on the scoreboard. – Scoreboard now has per-player voice volume control. – End of match mouse control is delayed to avoid clicking out of window and losing focus. – Adding ability to enter numerical values for certain settings.
Task Scheduler. – Updated grenade icon size – Fixed not showing all grenades owned by a player in their overhead UI during freezetime. – Fixed friendly decoys showing up on the radar with an odd color and a random number/letter.
– Fixed friendly decoys showing up as enemy ghosts when they detonated. – Fixed wiggly countdown timer while defusing bomb – Fixed an issue that caused death notices to attempt to translate player names [GAMEPLAY ] – The functional change to the decoy that shipped with the last update will not be reverted: from here on decoys will be radar-visible by the team that threw it and not radar-visible to the enemy team. [ MISC ] – Updated Steam and CS:GO account restrictions for users in Netherlands and Belgium: — Steam Trading and Steam Market features are now re-enabled for Steam accounts in Netherlands. — Customers in Netherlands and Belgium will be restricted from opening containers.
– Various crash fixes – Fixed a regression in reliable avatars for tournament game servers. – Set max value for the zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse slider to 1.5 in the options screen. 2018.07.06 - [ PANORAMA ] Users can now opt in to the Panorama UI on Windows and cross-play with their friends by adding -panorama to the CS:GO launch options. [ HUD ] – HUD Money panel now has a background like the health and ammo and is also controllable with cl_hud_background_alpha.
– Fixed the HUD chat lines not lining up with each other in certain resolutions/scales. – Updated the look of crosshair style 0 and 1 to more closely match the scaleform version. – Panorama crosshair style 0 and 1 now no longer scale when changing resolution. – Added buttons to the scoreboard to allow users to toggle caster features. – Custom team logos now work again using png extension and can be placed in the new team image location or the old (flash) location. – Fixed ADR not filtering out team damage. – Fixed Overwatch suspect not being highlighted in scoreboard.
[ WATCH MENU ] -Added download state indicators to match lister tiles -Enabled watching a demo from a specific round [ MAPS ] Mirage: -Adjusted player collision on bench wall at bombsite B. Overpass: -Fixed several bomb-stuck spots. Cache: – Updated the BSP embedded radar map image to the new version.
[ MISC ] – Increased brightness and adjusted the vignetting on the map loading screen image. 2018.06.25 - The following changes are now available for testing in the Panorama CS:GO Beta Depot for Windows users. – Repeatedly tapping the bomb resets the defuse UI timer properly. – While spectating the bomb defuser, switching to another player no longer plays the ‘defuse failed’ fade-out animation for the defuse UI.
– ‘Buy Menu’ and ‘Use’ key bindings and will now go back one level in the buy menu instead of always closing. This matches the old behavior.
– Fixed an issue with upper/lowercase letters in some languages. – Fixed team select music continuing to play after a disconnect. – Updated crosshair style 0 and 1 to match the scaleform versions better. – Updated the gradient background of the health and ammo on the hud a bit.
– Chat: — Added gradient backgrounds to hud chat panels and reduced drop-shadow for that text. — The chat history window is now more translucent.
– Scoreboard: — Added ability to choose scoreboard stat for sorting by clicking on label. — Fixed issue with resetting of some stats when the match was restarted.
— Fixed round survivor pips panel getting cropped in certain resolutions.